Monday, August 10, 2009

Rainy Monday

Hi everyone

Just got back to the shop from our planning meeting for next years shophop. We are off to a good start - had lots of suggestions and ideas for next years hop. It is always exciting (and a little challenging) to come up with projects and fabrics to keep everyone busy!! Don't forget - if you have any suggestions for next years shophop - NOW is the time to let us know. It does take a year in the planning stages for the statewide event to come together.

I have also been talking with Coookie, Pat, Roberta, Jodie & Kay about classes this fall. We have scheduled Open House for Saturday - August 29th - so stay tuned for updates and class info to be posted. - Again - if there are classes you would like to see offered - email me or comment here on the blog. - email address is quiltsbyphyllis@aol.com

Yes - I have heard your requests and I will be adding to our fabric lines this fall - two new designers - Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett. I know many of you are anxious for these fabrics to come in - I will post here when they let me know of an arrival date.

Well - look like the rain's stopped for now so I am going to make a mad dash for the car - See you soon

Happy quilting!!

Phyllis

No comments: